Join The Cannabis Industry
Delta 9 is currently looking to start adding talented individuals to our team who share our vision for this new and exciting industry.
We are a fast paced start-up work environment looking for passionate motivated individuals who are devoted to not only producing the highest quality in cannabis based medicines, but also to providing our customers with the highest quality of care and service.
We have opportunities in all areas including; Sales and Customer Care, Marketing and E-Marketing, Production and Distribution, Retail and Products, Corporate Development, and Finance. We would encourage applicants to pursue any position that fits with their experience and ambitions and to indicate which positions they are interested in when submitting their application.
You can view current listings below as well additional job listings on indeed.
If you are interested in joining our team please send your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.
We thank all applicants for submitting their information but we will only contact those candidates considered for an initial interview. In the event that you are not contacted, we will be keeping your resume on file for future opportunities. As positions become available we will contact all suitable candidates to arrange interviews.
Harvest / Processing Team Leader
Delta 9 Bio-Tech Inc. is looking for two Harvest/Processing Team leader to join our operations team.
The ideal candidates will have demonstrated experience in an assistant leadership role, ideally in an ACMPR environment, or other highly controlled industry. The Team leader must be flexible with shift-work and comfortable working in warehouse working conditions. Successful candidates will exude passion for plants and strong attention to detail.
Responsibilities will include:
• Assist the Lead hand and assist with overseeing the staff through harvesting, processing, and packaging of Cannabis/Cannabis products
• Diligent record keeping
• Assist with training new staff on processes
• Keep all related inventories up to date
• Harvest and trim plants using hand cultivation tools; operate and maintain equipment according to SOPs
• Assist with the routine inspection of plants for disease and pests; performing quality control inspections of final trimmed products;
• Weigh and record materials for performance tracking and complete all required documentation; ensure waste products are accurately labeled and documented appropriately;
• Move cannabis (pre- and post-processed) between production environments in an efficient and sanitary manner;
• Assist the Lead hand to ensure all equipment and rooms (grow, processing and dry rooms) have been cleaned and sterilized according to SOPs and ACMPR requirements;
• Assist with inventory counts as required
• Communicate issues with Lead hand /Management in a timely manner;
• Provide coverage for the Lead hand for sick time, vacations, etc.
• Other duties as assigned by management
• Prior Harvesting/Production and leadership would be an asset
• Solid understanding of cultivation or gardening techniques
• Knowledge of marijuana plant anatomy and strains
• Understanding of documentation procedures
• Manual dexterity and motor coordination; Good eye-hand coordination;
• Strong attention to detail and skilled in precision work while maintaining consistency;
• Exceptional organizational and time management skills to ensure consistency of product;
• Excellent communication skills and ability to thrive in a team environment.
• Continuous Improvement mindset
• Previous demonstrated leadership an asset
• Ability to stay focused and complete redundant and routine tasks;
• Ability to train new staff;
• Ability to keep teams motivated and working efficiently throughout the day;
• Capable of working efficiently in independent and team environments;
• Strong attention to detail and ability to follow strict operating procedures;
• Able to stand and/or sit for prolonged periods of time and capable of climbing ladders;
• Capable of lifting 60 lbs. and ability to work in humid greenhouse conditions.
• Ability to assist with leadership of large teams of up to 10+ employees
• Comfortable with working in confined spaces for long periods of time
Other Qualifications and Experience:
• Completion of High School Diploma or equivalent;
• Previous harvest and labour experience;
• Previous supervisory skills;
• Must be able to pass a criminal record check;
• Previous experience with ACMPR considered an asset
Please apply on Indeed if interested.