Join The Cannabis Industry
Delta 9 is currently looking to start adding talented individuals to our team who share our vision for this new and exciting industry.
We are a fast paced start-up work environment looking for passionate motivated individuals who are devoted to not only producing the highest quality in cannabis based medicines, but also to providing our customers with the highest quality of care and service.
We have opportunities in all areas including; Sales and Customer Care, Marketing and E-Marketing, Production and Distribution, Retail and Products, Corporate Development, and Finance. We would encourage applicants to pursue any position that fits with their experience and ambitions and to indicate which positions they are interested in when submitting their application.
You can view current listings below as well additional job listings on indeed.
If you are interested in joining our team please send your resume and cover letter to email@example.com.
We thank all applicants for submitting their information but we will only contact those candidates considered for an initial interview. In the event that you are not contacted, we will be keeping your resume on file for future opportunities. As positions become available we will contact all suitable candidates to arrange interviews.
Delta 9 Bio-Tech Inc. is looking for some full-time Production staff to join our operations team. As a Winnipeg based, federally licensed producer of cannabis. Delta 9 is a Manitoba leader with a dynamic and “growing” work environment.
Delta 9 Bio-Tech Inc. is seeking Production staff to join our expanding team. The ideal candidate will have demonstrated experience in a labour position, ideally in an ACMPR environment. Production staff must be flexible with shiftwork and comfortable working in warehouse working conditions. Successful candidates will exude passion for plants and strong attention to detail.
Responsibilities will include:
• Trim plants using hand cultivation tools; operate and maintain equipment according to SOPs
• De-leaf, manicure plants quickly and efficiently;
• Consistently and routinely inspect plants for disease and pests
• Move cannabis (pre- and post-processed) between production environments in an efficient and sanitary manner;
• Ensure all equipment and rooms (grow, processing and dry rooms) have been cleaned and sterilized according to SOPs and ACMPR requirements;
• Assist with inventory counts as required;
• Communicate issues with management in a timely manner;
• Other duties as assigned by management.
• Solid understanding of cultivation or gardening techniques;
• Knowledge of marijuana plant anatomy and strains;
• Understanding of documentation procedures
• Manual dexterity and motor coordination; Good eye-hand coordination;
• Strong attention to detail and skilled in precision work while maintaining consistency;
• Exceptional organizational and time management skills to ensure consistency of product;
• Excellent communication skills and ability to thrive in a team environment
• Ability to stay focused and complete redundant and routine tasks;
• Capable of working efficiently in independent and team environments;
• Strong attention to detail and ability to follow strict operating procedures;
• Able to stand and/or sit for prolonged periods of time and capable of climbing ladders;
• Capable of lifting 60 lbs. and ability to work in humid greenhouse conditions.
• Comfortable with working in confined spaces for long periods of time
Other Qualifications and Experience:
• Completion of High School Diploma or equivalent;
• Previous harvest and labour experience; MMAR/ACMPR experience considered an asset;
• Must be able to pass a criminal record check;
• Previous experience with ACMPR considered an asset
Job Type: Full-time
We thank all who apply but we will only contact those candidates that will be considered for an interview.